Суббота, 20.04.2024
Форум Jurassic.ru
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум сайта JURASSIC.RU » Ссылки и информация » Интересные ссылки » Stephan Mueller Special Publication Series (и свежий спецвыцпуск по СВ России)
Stephan Mueller Special Publication Series
mhornДата: Суббота, 17.10.2009, 13:37 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Статус: Offline
как оказалось (спасибо коллеге, у которого там вышла статья) есть такое периодическое издание -
Stephan Mueller Special Publication Series, вот выпуски: http://www.stephan-mueller-spec-publ-ser.net/volumes.html

свежий выпуск - вот: Geology, geophysics and tectonics of Northeastern Russia: a tribute to Leonid Parfenov (http://www.stephan-mueller-spec-publ-ser.net/4/index.html )

содержание:
Map – geographic locations related to the manuscript sequence

Biography – Leonid M. Parfenov (1937–2002)
by K. Fujita, A. V. Prokopiev, and D. B. Stone

Summary of Northeast Asia geodynamics and tectonics
L. M. Parfenov, G. Badarch, N. A. Berzin, A. I. Khanchuk, M. I. Kuzmin, W. J. Nokleberg, A. V. Prokopiev, M. Ogasawara, and H. Yan

Geology of the Shelves surrounding the New Siberian Islands, Russian Arctic
D. Franke and K. Hinz

Review of geology of the New Siberian Islands between the Laptev and the East Siberian Seas, North East Russia
M. Kos'ko and E. Korago

Multi-phase tectonic structures in the collision zone of the Kolyma-Omolon microcontinent and the eastern margin of the North Asian craton, Northeastern Russia
A. V. Prokopiev and V. S. Oxman

Middle Paleozoic-Mesozoic boundary of the North Asian craton and the Okhotsk terrane: new geochemical and geochronological data and their geodynamic interpretation
A. V. Prokopiev, J. Toro, J. K. Hourigan, A. G. Bakharev, and E. L. Miller

Geotectonic setting of the Tertiary Uyandina and Indigirka-Zyryanka basins, Republic Sakha (Yakutia), Northeast Russia, using coal rank data
H.-J. Paech

The Tommot pluton: a Middle Paleozoic rift-related alkaline gabbro and syenite complex, Yakutia, northeast Russia
V. A. Trunilina, P. W. Layer, L. M. Parfenov, A. I. Zaitsev, and Y. S. Orlov

Detrital zircon geochronologic tests of the SE Siberia-SW Laurentia paleocontinental connection
J. S. MacLean, J. W. Sears, K. R. Chamberlain, A. K. Khudoley, A. V. Prokopiev, A. P. Kropachev, and G. G. Serkina

Seismotectonics of the Chersky Seismic Belt, eastern Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and Magadan District, Russia
K. Fujita, B. M. Koz'min, K. G. Mackey, S. A. Riegel, M. S. McLean, and V. S. Imaev

Deformation of the Northwestern Okhotsk Plate: How is it happening?
D. Hindle, K. Fujita, and K. Mackey

Geochronology and thermochronology of Cretaceous plutons and metamorphic country rocks, Anyui-Chukotka fold belt, North East Arctic Russia
E. L. Miller, S. M. Katkov, A. Strickland, J. Toro, V. V. Akinin, and T. A. Dumitru

Provenance analysis and tectonic setting of the Triassic clastic deposits in Western Chukotka, Northeast Russia
M. I. Tuchkova, S. Sokolov, and I. R. Kravchenko-Berezhnoy

South Anyui suture: tectono-stratigraphy, deformations, and principal tectonic events
S. D. Sokolov, G. Ye. Bondarenko, P. W. Layer, and I. R. Kravchenko-Berezhnoy

Structural studies near Pevek, Russia: implications for formation of the East Siberian Shelf and Makarov Basin of the Arctic Ocean
E. L. Miller and V. E. Verzhbitsky

Age and paleomagnetism of the Okhotsk-Chukotka Volcanic Belt (OCVB) near Lake El'gygytgyn, Chukotka, Russia
D. B. Stone, P. W. Layer, and M. I. Raikevich

A seismic swarm near Neshkan, Chukotka, northeastern Russia, and implications for the boundary of the Bering plate
K. G. Mackey, K. Fujita, B. M. Sedov, L. V. Gounbina, and S. Kurtkin

Tectonic reconstruction of Uda-Murgal arc and the Late Jurassic and Early Cretaceous convergent margin of Northeast Asia–Northwest Pacific
S. D. Sokolov, G. Ye. Bondarenko, A. K. Khudoley, O. L. Morozov, M. V. Luchitskaya, M. I. Tuchkova, and P. W. Layer

Comparison of Cretaceous granitoids of the Chaun tectonic zone to those of the Taigonos Peninsula, NE Asia: rock chemistry, composition of rock forming minerals, and conditions of formation
P. L. Tikhomirov, M. V. Luchitskaya, and I. R. Kravchenko-Berezhnoy

Paleomagnetism of the Cretaceous rocks from Cape Kronotskiy, East Kamchatka and reconstruction of terrane trajectories in the NE Pacific area
W. Harbert, N. V. Tsukanov, D. V. Alexeiev, C. Gaedicke, R. Freitag, B. V. Baranov, S. G. Skolotnev, W. Kramer, and W. Seifert

Paleomagnetic determination of paleolatitude and rotation of Bering Island (Komandorsky Islands) Russia: comparison with rotations in the Aleutian Islands and Kamchatka
P. S. Minyuk and D. B. Stone

верхнеюрские и нижнемеловые аммониты и всё что с ними связано

Форум сайта JURASSIC.RU » Ссылки и информация » Интересные ссылки » Stephan Mueller Special Publication Series (и свежий спецвыцпуск по СВ России)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

jurassic.ru © 2024